Why I Dropped Out of College in 2020 to Design My Own ML and AI Degree

Why I Dropped Out of College in 2020 to Design My Own ML and AI Degree

Most people would think I was crazy for starting 2020 as a college dropout (sorry mom!), but I wish I made this decision sooner.

1 Like

Have you taken a look at Daniel Bourke’s Self Created AI Masters? He landed an ML Engineer role within 9 months. You may find some overlapping syllabus. I’m also aiming for an ML Engineer role and currently self-learning; but giving myself a 2-3 year runway to be conservative.

Hi Angelica would you be kind to share the resources you have accumulated.
This has been a dream and I believe it’s doable

@angelica-dietzel

Please share your resources. My email is Meshack.olando@outlook.com

@angelica-dietzel

Hi,
I am also in computer software support.
I want to learn ML AND AI together.
Please share your source.
My email id is hardikms5536@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi @angelica-dietzel, can you share your resources on raphaelazuamaka@yahoo.com

I am also a self taught programmer.

Kind of story i wanted to hear but still sceptical about it… Can you please share your resources n materials and ur advice please,
My email is samewrld69@gmail.com

Can you please send the resources
dishagundecha99@gmail.com

Can you share the course link with me…?

Thanks in advance!!

@angelica-dietzel, Hi Angelica would you be so kind to share the list/links of resources you have gathered. I am very much interested in learning AI and ML. I am already a self taught Python beginner. My email is snehalchaudhari88@gmail.com. Thank you in advance.

Hi Angelica, thanks for sharing your story. I also started learning python because I would love to be a ML engineer and I would appreciate any resources/advice you have. Good luck in your journey. onuifeanyi95@gmail.com. thanks

I think she has mentioned all the courses in this post,

1 Like

Could you share the resources you used to master your skills?
paarthmadan12@gmail.com