Why Bitcoin Price is Increasing suddenly?

Does this change encourage buyers to consider investing in Crypto solutions like ICO platform or Exchange Software Development for their Business?

2 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. I’ve edited my reply with a link from inside Hackernoon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

People will always try and explain price movement. The reality is everyone is guessing. My guess is a little pyschological FOMO. The latest poll I did on twitter was interesting.

3 Likes

If you don’t believe it or don’t get it, I don’t have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306

1 Like

It is hard to explain what is causing bitcoin price to increase, but there are a few events (correlation?)

• Large interest in IEO (Basically ICO styled fundraising conducted via an exchange) is gaining interest; but I dont think this is sustainable. IEO caught everyone attention because of Bittorrent.
  • Trade war? There might be some individuals seeking to move funds into alternative assets
  • Crypto market has been in a bear mode for a while, and any rise is part of a cycle
  • The liquidity is small thus making it easier for whales or individuals to move/dictate the price at will

No one yet understands the fundamentals in cryptocurrency, and there is a lot of herd following and momentum riding that drives the price - hype.

1 Like