Why am I Learning to Code at 31 after being Successful at Entrepreneurship

Why am I Learning to Code at 31 after being Successful at Entrepreneurship

I was always a pretty bad student.

I was always a pretty bad student.

Breaks my heart every time I hear some one say this. What would you have needed from the system at the time to not be a “bad student”?

And nowadays you don’t even need a website. Any Youtuber will corroborate that.

Instagram also a good example of this. a lot of people post long-form content on there too, as captions on posts, like, who needs a blog?

I failed miserably the first years, ended up broke 2 times with only 1€ left on my bank account and learned what means to have an over-the roof anxiety.

Would be interested to read past / follow-up writing elaborating on lessons learned!

1 Like

Hello Natasha!

Thank you for your comment :slight_smile:

Well, to not to be a “bad student” I think I would have needed a very different approach in how classes were teached (they were just so boring!) and something different in terms of evaluations or maybe not evaluations at all. I’m no expert on this, but I think the Montesori system does a pretty good job on this.

Yes, one day I will write about the failures as well, those are the most interesting times for sure! In fact, I would like even to write a little book about them and, of course, the lessons learned.

Big hug!

1 Like