Who the f*ck is Going to Build Enterprise Blockchain Solutions?

Who the f*ck is Going to Build Enterprise Blockchain Solutions?

Blockchain topped LinkedIn’s list as the #1 most in-demand hard skill for 2020.

5 Likes

Dragonchain (www.dragonchain.com) is an enterprise-first solution. It was spun out of The Walt Disney Company and designed to reuse enterprise assets. Smart contracts may be written in nearly any programming language, the infrastructure scales using Docker and Kubernetes. Interchain (BTC, ETH, ETC, NEO, Binance) are already live.

We demonstrated 250,000,000 production transactions on a live public chain last month.

Come visit us and learn how your enterprise can use the people, skills and resources you already know.

I’ll second Dragonchain as an amazing blockchain platform for enterprise (see: hybrid platform allowing the benefits of decentralized block/data verification while protecting private business data) and really for any developer looking to transition into blockchain development.

The ability to build smart contracts in any language using tools as familiar as Docker containers is remarkable. Know Javascript/Node.js (or Python, C#, etc., etc.)? You’re already ready to build smart contracts.

You can see how easy it is for even a mediocre developer at my (shameless plug) blog at https://herebedrgns.com with examples on basic contracts, unique asset tracking (somewhat like NFTs, inspired by Cardano/New Balance), and more to come.

By the way: LOVE what y’all are doing at TryCrypto. Definitely going to dive deeper there!

Thank you for your article. I’m not a developer and I certainly don’t play one on TV but I am a community member that listens. By far the most common phrase I hear when devs talk Dragonchain is “It was so easy to use!”

The lack of experienced blockchain developers is worrisome especially with how fast we move through technological advancements.

Dragonchain allows for engineers to code in any language with zero blockchain experience. In addition they can integrate any existing legacy system to blockchain. This is beneficial to an enterprise because blockchain onboarding can be done quickly without re-education. In addition, it can be done at significant cost savings as whole legacy systems do not need to be developed.

With blockchain in its infancy this approach is crucial for adoption. Dragonchain believes in working with other projects to help foster adoption of blockchain technology. Take a deeper dive into their ecosystem and I believe you will find it to be the answer you seek.

Yes digital transformation makes Blockchain on top. Max company looking to build cryptocurrency business like BitCoin. But it is hard to build and maintain that. we at Ionicfirebaseapp have been planning to build blockchain with collaboration with other developers and companies.

it matters not how fast any new tech is rolled out, learned, not learned, abused - the only matter is whether it benefits people (usually related to greater good and all)

We have the ability now to greatly increase the health and wealth of communities - if diets/digestion can be tied to the BC, the health of the communities skyrockets, causing ever lower expenditures on health insurance. here’s part of the primer#1 -
MediCURE FOR ALL is the true panacea that will -

• Fold many very costly programs into one single payor, reducing overall taxes by alot;
  • Remove direct employer budget costs for group healthplans;
  • Lower the cost and reduce the need for prescription drugs by alot;
  • Improve health quickly and promote a world-class health system globally, getting so much better all the time using self-healing and a TON of prevention is worth…?

The above results in mega-positive cash flows/returns to people right away, because lower healthcare expenses and taxes means bigger paychecks. (This also can be the start-up of a community based on ever-greater caring and sharing! A Love Train of sorts AND multiple, ongoing early victories, inspiring participants to seek more tax reductions, empowering US to be more and more able to meet those demands!)

interested? you should be if you care to share and dare!

here’s more -

https://1drv.ms/w/s!AtF-bp5-5OWIp21spn4fhO_TVPZw?e=DZ3Do8

JM 9176572213