Who are your crypto heroes?

My heroes are more in the realm of cryptography than cryptocurrency, but here’s my list (in no particular order):

Who are your crypto heroes?

2 Likes

how can you not love Satoshi Nakamoto ???

bitcoin is the face of the crypto movement and we don’t know Satoshi’s face. could be faces. he’s the most famous pseudonym since King James called his publishing business an authorship. the temptation to make a giant company must have been there, but a movement is bigger than a company. I would quote something about a martyr, likelet us all be brave enough to die the death of a martyr, but let no one lust for martyrdom” (gandhi) orIt does matter that it’s the Olympics. I just did it my way. I’m not a martyr, and I’m not a do-gooder. I just want to go out and rock. And man, I rocked here” (bode miller), but he reportedly remains anynonmous and hodls about 980k bitcoins. what a life!

5 Likes

For me it’s either the Crypt Keeper or the Hamburglar.

3 Likes

:rofl:

I didn’t mention him (are they a “he”?) because:

1. I figured plenty of people would mention him in this thread, but more importantly,
  2. I get more excited about secret messages and guaranteed anonymity than cryptocurrency, at least in its current form. I could go into more detail here, but that really deserves a post of its own. :wink:
1 Like

Dunno if it counts as crypto hero but if yes then mine is Moxie

2 Likes

I like Andreas Antonopoulos, not just because I always have to look up how to write his name. Seriously: There are more unsung heroes in crypto because it is crypto, or?

1 Like

Antonopoulos for President 2020

2 Likes

Vitalik inspired me to work on peer to peer insurance. It was based off of a youtube presentation he gave that I wrote my first whitepaper www.dynamisapp.com

4 Likes
  1. Each week I got a new hero that came to AMA or to Podcast
  2. Elon Musk - because he don’t like Bitcoin(maybe false memory - forgot about PayPal)
  3. our Ukrainian goverment. because they sooooooo old, and don’t understand anything. they also cannot beat corruption and a lot of people decide to move to crypto - because it’s more save. Same with our banks - they have nice fee for each transaction(not mentioning their ugly banking apps) and force everyone to find another, maybe “gray” way to do worldwide operations. Hope everything will remain the same
1 Like