- Google is the most used search engine on the World Wide Web across all platforms. There are 5.4 billion searches each day on Google while Bing is the third largest search engine behind Google and Baidu.
- Google Ads has 2 advertising networks one is a search network and the other is display network while bing is connected to 2 more search engines so Ads are displayed on all three platforms.
- Google and Bing both show display URLs underneath the ad headline.
- Both Google and Bing allow 80 characters in one longer description field.
- Both Google and Bing offer a keyword research tool, broad match, and negative keyword targeting but the traffic volume is much lower in Bing.
- Google has a larger search volume and more reach as compared to Bing having 5.4 billion monthly searches but google has 5.4 billion searches each day.
- The average CPC on Bing is $7.99 and on google is $20.08 which is 70% lower than Google Adwords.
- Bing Ads account, the platform offers advertisers the option to directly import their existing Google AdWords campaigns into Bing Ads.
- The targeting options are better in Bing as compared to Google and transparency is also better than Google.
Both Google and Bing are the search engine worth investing in. It depends on the services you are offering.