Which features would you look out on a typical e-commerce website?

What can attract you to make a purchase on a web site? Also in what features are you interested in?

1 Like
  • cart
  • checkout form
1 Like

As for me, there are a lot of essential features, that attract to make a purchase.
User interface of online store, for example. It should attract me from the first seconds.
Autocomplete and autocorrect features are also important,especially when you want to make a purchase, and this is not the first purchase on this site.

1 Like

There are several features that may really attract customers to buy from a website. In addition to engaging juicy design, easy navigation, required items, and delicious price, the website should have:

• Want-to-click call-to-action – you should want to push these button!
  • Newsletters – More than 45% of small businesses successfully use e-mail marketing in their strategy.
  • Customer testimonials (I love it :wink:)– Testimonials may be the best way to show your potential customers that you and your business are reliable and trustworthy.
  • Blog with useful articles/tips/recipes– A blog is a great tool to help you communicate with your customers easily and stay in touch regularly. Google also loves blogs.
  • FAQ – This page is a proven, time-tested time-saver for many companies. The more questions you answer here, the less time you’ll spend answering via e-mail, on the phone, or on social media. This page should solve 90% of the customer’s problems.

In addition to the features listed above, it’s also vital to remember that pages of your website should be fast loading. I hate websites that load more than 7 sec, or I see just a white screen.
Here you can find more information about how to create a successful e-commerce website and what components it should have.

3 Likes