What can attract you to make a purchase on a web site? Also in what features are you interested in?
- checkout form
As for me, there are a lot of essential features, that attract to make a purchase.
User interface of online store, for example. It should attract me from the first seconds.
Autocomplete and autocorrect features are also important,especially when you want to make a purchase, and this is not the first purchase on this site.
There are several features that may really attract customers to buy from a website. In addition to engaging juicy design, easy navigation, required items, and delicious price, the website should have:
- Want-to-click call-to-action – you should want to push these button!
- Newsletters – More than 45% of small businesses successfully use e-mail marketing in their strategy.
- Customer testimonials (I love it )– Testimonials may be the best way to show your potential customers that you and your business are reliable and trustworthy.
- Blog with useful articles/tips/recipes– A blog is a great tool to help you communicate with your customers easily and stay in touch regularly. Google also loves blogs.
- FAQ – This page is a proven, time-tested time-saver for many companies. The more questions you answer here, the less time you’ll spend answering via e-mail, on the phone, or on social media. This page should solve 90% of the customer’s problems.
In addition to the features listed above, it’s also vital to remember that pages of your website should be fast loading. I hate websites that load more than 7 sec, or I see just a white screen.
Here you can find more information about how to create a successful e-commerce website and what components it should have.
Powered by recommendation system. If the search doesn’t work, if I started clicking on items and the system isn’t learning my interest, then I cant find the things I’m looking for.
User reviews. Very similar to @katarinagrumy11 comments, its about the reliability of the item, and trust in the seller.
In this article you can read more about different features for your website, such as Dynamic Search Content. With the help of it, a search function is becoming a ‘navigational’ and ‘conversion’ tool that helps users to complete and narrow the scope of their searches, leading them to the products directly.
What is also can attract people - Personalized Product Recommendations. The main advantage is that the recommendations embody the real preferences and interests of customers.
Thank you, all!
I usually look for the one-page checkout… I am lazy… so I love a one-page checkout.
An E-commerce website is a big platform where we can purchase anything from anywhere. there are multiple pages on that particular platform, we can order easily from there but after processing your order, if you want any query about your product there is a long process to connect with the customer support there is an IVR Number where you get to connect. I want that there should be a click to call facility for customer convenience