*Other

0 voters

1 Like

4 Likes

Rum

2 Likes

Ahahah ! I understand why WeWork has beer now

2 Likes

This unpopular opinion may get me ostracized from the SF tech startup scene, but I prefer SodaStream to La Croix.

2 Likes

coffee, water, coffee, water, coffee…in no specific order

1 Like

Mate tee and coffee is my favorite team.

0 Likes

Ever tried Masala Chai anyone ?

0 Likes

I haven’t tell me about it!

0 Likes

Chai is basically equal parts water and milk boiled with sugar and tea leaves (they’re not actually leaves, more like powder which doesn’t dissolve and is filtered out before serving).
The ‘masala’ is added for flavour. It includes ginger, cardamom etc.

0 Likes

yes! love it! I lived in India for 2 years and couldn’t eat most things due to my allergy to cumin (sadly). But chai was my saving grace at the med :slight_smile:

1 Like

Always coffee in the morning. Occasionally I’ll have a beer or 2 in the evening. Sometimes if you get stuck on a creative task, beer can lower your inhibitions and help make connections you’d disregard while in a more sober state. But you can’t go too far. When you get drunk, you lose the ability to concentrate on one thing long enough to make meaningful progress.

I’ve never tried to code on weed. I’ve only tried it a few times. Once, on what I thought was a low dose, I couldn’t even concentrate long enough to play a game of scrabble. So I highly doubt it would work for me.

2 Likes

Gaspacho is a great time saver when you gotta eat and drink in one fell swoop!

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about experimenting with gaspacho lately. It could be a perfect work day drink.

1 Like

Hmm, mostly coffee :slight_smile:

1 Like

i googled gaspacho and it looks like a soup??

Before working i’m drinking coffee because that will boost my will to work, then while working i’m drinking mineral water. Always bring 2L of water in a bottle beside my laptop.

1 Like