What Elon Musk Plans to Do with Our Brain through Neuralink

What Elon Musk Plans to Do with Our Brain through Neuralink

Neuralink makes the craziest sci-fi movie look like a joke.

William Gibson. Burning Chrome and Neuromancer.
I watched the Neuralink presentation three times last year. It is definitely revolutionary technology and engineering. Combined with Starlink and Dojo, Elon and his teams will have finally brought us into the, “future.” I look forward to getting Neuralink. Hopefully, I’ll get a personalized a.i. lace to expand my consciousness and try to solve problems.

AI and communications is what I do. What seems benign also has danger. Take for example a Hitler during an ELE taking control of people. Do you want to keep hearing your own thoughts and voice in your head? B/c this will remove that if the chips are turned into mesh nodes and directly linked rather than cell phone towers. You certainly could resist an attempted forced action by free will, but is there really free will if you suffer or die from electric shock or imagery making you go insane by not obeying. At some point the person is fully conditioned, and networking their senses to one another into a hive network via mesh nodes. Nucs are great, until one guy controls the button. Imagine not being able to turn the speaker down on your computer when AI is controlling it before your cortex. All we do is open our entire species to interdimensional / extra-terrestrial control, and no one needed to make a landing. Don’t even get me started on how we are warned about this exact tech in prophesy, just on one place read Rev. 13:11-15 and stop and ask yourself as an engineer HOW? the next verse is the key.

the book ‘synners’ by pat cadigan , written in 1991 presents a distopian present day where advertisers play real life like videos in the heads of people and government security organization has direct control of the minds of people…