What does it mean to be an Open Startup?

What does it mean to be an Open Startup?

2 Likes

Hi Dani! I wanted to ask, are you guys #ramenprofitable now? I am thinking of writing a little story, VH1 Behind the Music style (yes I am old!) on the hidden side of the nomad / financially independent life. And also I’m personally just curious, as I love NomadList and the Open Startup community - and thinking of signing up for LeaveMeAlone today. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We are a worldschooling family, slow traveling in South America, and I totally resonate with your experiences in Part 3! Thank you for all you create!

1 Like

Hey! We are not there yet with Leave Me Alone - we are making around $500 a month and we need $1500 to declare ourselves Ramen Profitable. You can always see our stats and progress on our open startup page leavemealone.app/open. It’d be fantastic if you signed up! Let me know if you have any questions or feedback for us :slight_smile:

I am not sure if this comment is showing on the wrong story, but thank you very much for reading my series! I’d love to hear more about your experiences, do you have a blog?

Thanks for reaching out! :slight_smile:

Nice to connect with you! Just to respond to the wrong story thing, I couldn’t find a reply button for your other story. I have no idea why… figured it as a website glitch. (I was working on an iPhone before.)

Have a lovely week!!

I just built a quick open startup page : https://geocode.xyz/open