What do you think of blockchain in freelancing community?

Using blockchain in freelancing sector and the payouts in cryptocurrency. What are your thoughts about it? I recently submitted an article related to it. Hope it gets published so you can read more about it.

1 Like

There’s already a couple projects that’s trying to fill that space – ETHLance is one that I can think of top of my head. I know I’ve come across more though. Ultimately it’s about user adoption. Who will make the most convenient, UIUX friendly platform? Who will market the platform the best? A crypto project is worth $0 without user interaction.

1 Like

Canya.io is definitely a decentralized freelance platform to watch out for. I think they are doing pretty great across various metrics from UI/UX to daily user growth rate etc.

1 Like

It seems like a good idea since the current freelancing platform take a very big percentage of the payment. Do you think this is due to the change of currency or simply their business model?

0 Likes

I guess its pretty much due to their business model. However, charging 20-40%, higher in some cases, is really absurd.

0 Likes