Ultimate Guide to LinkedIn: How to Harness the Professional Network

Ultimate Guide to LinkedIn: How to Harness the Professional Network

LinkedIn is more than just a place to dump your resume and log out, and if you’re still using it that way you’re missing out on a lot of value. There are features rolling out all the time that few know even exist, let alone how to use to their advantage, and it’s time to take another look at this platform that is bringing business people together from all around the world in real, meaningful ways. If you’ve never used live and native video, document sharing, or attended a LinkedInLocal or Global Meetup for LinkedIn event, it’s time to take another look at just what LinkedIn can do for you.

1 Like

Thank you for publishing this long article.
I don’t know about most new features that you mentioned there.

I have a big network at LI but never use it. Most time I have few open chats there only. I follow a few cool influencers and like to explore LI feed. But when I post something - I have small number of views so I’m not posting there frequently now.

I created a group page for my company, trying to publish all of my articles, related to food market.

Sometimes when one of my interns looking for a full-time job I convert their resume to jpg and post or reshare their “looking for job” post. It usually gives aroung >= 300 views but from network ~4500 people i think number is pretty low.

This is how I’m using LinkedIn

Thanks Arthur! I talk a lot about strategy on LinkedIn - please follow me there!

Great article, Brian! I think people need to realize that Linkedin is not just another social media platform. This is real life. It’s real people with real businesses accomplishing real business results and let’s be honest, we all want to achieve financial success and online and offline.

1 Like

Thanks @shmuel-septimus and well said!