This Bull Run is Fundamentally Different Than the Previous One. Here’s Why

This Bull Run is Fundamentally Different Than the Previous One. Here’s Why

Everyone knows about the time in 2017 and early 2018 when bitcoin hit over $20,000 USD and Ethereum was sitting nicely at $1,300+. In fact, the total market cap for coins and tokens listed on CoinMarketCap, had just ticked over $800,000,000,000. Everyone was going to be a millionaire.

1 Like

Everyone was going to be millionaire. That sentence had me. It was hilarious how so many YouTube “influencers” posted videos on how XRP was going to hit $100 and BTC would go $100,000. Don’t know if they even had any amount invested in cryptos, but they sure made quite a lot from YouTube. Probably, paid them better than cryptos. lol.

By the way, your analysis was great to read. The way you analyzed the current scenarios from governments to people, it was amazing.

This time, the bullrun would surely happen on a much mature level. That said, let’s hope for the best.

1 Like

In 2018, many key players such as Warren Buffet and Bill Gates stated that another financial crisis is around the corner.

Going by the current momentum in the crypto industry, and the facts you’ve mentioned, I think that it is the best time to be in the crypto market.

As you said, “we are in a much better foundational position for major growth.”

1 Like

Your post is brilliant, and it takes the right events into account and assess them the right way, but bitcoin is still not something everyone can own. People want stability. And fiat is currently delivering that despite SLOWLY succumbing to inflation.

1 Like

This is a great analysis and it makes a lot of sense, yet crypto market remains so volatile that it’s hard to predict anything even with a strong trend like the current bull run. Trade at your own risk and all.

1 Like

Thanks for such kind words! I’m glad you found it a good read!

Indeed we are! But I also anticipate it will be a slower growth pattern

Thanks! I’m really glad you liked it!

Very good advice!

it sucked to have bearish season but now that trend is bullish all the scams and fake ICOs are popping up again to take advantage of the hype