The Architecture of an Enterprise Chat Application That Can Serve 1 Million+ Users Simultaneously

The Architecture of an Enterprise Chat Application That Can Serve 1 Million+ Users Simultaneously

Well, not every business works in the same way we wanted but most, especially a social chat platform, chat between doctor and patient and such work in this fashion.

3 Likes

Hey sam

Thanks for a great post! Very informational.

Thanks for liked and positive thoughts shared on my post. If you want further details about this chat api & sdk provider. Please look at this :https://bit.ly/356zsCL

Am Looking for develop a chat app for our Business?

1. Is the chat window customizable?
  2. Is this working on low networks level(2g & 3g)
  3. Can I have my own branded mobile app in the iOS/Android store?
  4. Is the purchase price a one-time fee or annual?

I am waiting for your replay.

@john-k-smith

MirrorFly is a unified and one-stop chat solution to build or integrate any medium of communication. It also offers customizable Chat APIs & SDKs. It also supports 40+ use cases, where you can customize how your business communication works.

1. You can customize the communication medium whether it’s for chat, video or voice call.

2. The chat solution is compatible with any network range, It uses less bandwidth and expect high quality video and voice call. The latency is pretty low.

3. It also supports white-lable chat solution. You build a customizable messaging solution with enriched features on any of the platform, Android, iOS and Web. You create your own branded chat application or integrate to any of your application.

4. It’s completely a one-time license cost, You can experience unlimited user base, video/voice calls and conferencing.

If you want further details, Let me know!

Thanks @sam for the brief about Mirrorfly - that meets our all needs. I will discuss about this for our business.