Sponsor Hacker Noon: Beta Referral Program & more

Heyo hackers,

As Hacker Noon 2.0 is shaping up, I would like to open up our beta Referral program to this community! We have 3 main offerings for sponsorships. You can take a look at them here.

Billboard Top Nav Sponsorship

• Our most popular sponsorship in Hacker Noon 1.0, this is a prime real estate ad across all pages of hackernoon.com with link to landing page of sponsor’s choice

• In 2018, our average CPC was $1.32 and our repeat customer rate was 52%.

• We are pre-selling these at a discounted price of $1 CPC until launch of Hacker Noon 2.0.

• We are booked until May/June of 2019 with 6 exciting sponsors lined up!

• More Details here.

Brand-as-author Ad

• This is an ad for brand right in the author bio (the design above is a working design subject to change).

• We understand that so much of the content exists because quality companies
    allocate funds to the development of their stories. To accredit a brand as an author, there is a fee.

• Each story is subject to our high editorial standard. See reference here.

• We are offering these for free right now, but about 100 brands are ready to sponsor with us in Hacker Noon 2.0 as soon as we launch!

• More details here.

Podcast Sponsorship

• This is a midroll + banner ad within podcast episodes. Example here.

• Each episode to be distributed through: Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, Google Play, Podbean, & Hacker Noon, with link of sponsor’s choice.

• We are booked for Q2 of 2019, but open to take more sponsors for the rest of the year!

• More details here.

If you would like to refer your company, or any company, to any of these sponsorship programs, happy to talk about some referral benefits (that fit your needs). We are looking for high quality companies that employ people worth publishing & products that work. Ping me here, or via my email at linh@hackernoon.com, or partners@hackernoon.com.

Cheers!

6 Likes
pinned globally #2