Idea started with a story submission entitled “Learning Git Concept by Hacking Github” by dhanushka madushan, a tech geek interested in computer science and technology.
I think it’s better without -ing. More active. Learn [Thing] by Hacking [Site/Company/Software/OtherThing]… To do this style. Some title options up for you:
- "Learn ISP by Hacking Gmail"
- "Learn DNS by Hacking Cloudflare"
- "Learn P2P by Hacking Bitcoin"
- "Learn Messaging by Hacking Slack"
- "Learn Notifications by Hacking Facebook"
It could be used for MacGyver ideas:
- "Learn Roundhouse Kicks by Hacking Chicken Leftovers"
Looking for more ethical hacking stories: