Report from the Hackatoshi’s Flying Circuit

Report from the Hackatoshi’s Flying Circuit

During the weekend of 19.-21.7. Paralelni Polis in Prague hosted its first hackathon. The 48-hour event fueled by free beer and Red Bull welcomed around 30 participants from around the world.Hackatoshi’s Flying Circuit ran three tracks: privacy, decentralization, urban hacktivism. The prize money - supplied by Polynom - was $1k for the winning team in each track, plus a year-long license for JetBrains developer tools.The urban hacktivism track had only one running team and what these guys did was really great but also probably illegal, so we cannot describe their public space hacks for now.The privacy track had two running teams:

Looks like an awesome event! For your upcoming event, would you like to give a ticket or two away to local Hacker Noon contributor/s?

Actually I myself am an aspiring Hackernoon contributor and I will cover the Hackers Congress in a similar way I have done for this hackathon. But anyone can reach out to the organizing team at https://opt-out.hcpp.cz/, there is a contact form at the bottom.

Correct link to interviews is here (it appears there is a bug in editing already published article on HN):