Reflections on the Movie Hackers

Reflections on the Movie Hackers

My favorite movie is Iain Softley’s “Hackers”, but this story is not about it. Instead, it is the story of a young man in great distress, who finds solace in a world very reminiscent of the one portrayed by the movie. It is the story of me, whether I like it or not.

Firstly, why do you like the movie? - I haven’t watched it yet and I don’t care about spoilers (others might) - if you want to summarise . .

Secondly, why are you in distress?

1 Like

You really are determined to be a hacker. But being a hacker must not cause anyone to suffer from us. It is a loss of morality and faithfulness to oneself.

1 Like

Although I didn’t get it, as I read and follow Movies or movie series Hacker-related You can order Neptune by hacking. He has the habit of overcoming the hard work that he creates, but Hacker creates software. Or malware to get people to access it By being selfish and selfish Will hack financial, credit card, software with government gaps Instead, those people have very good brains. Shouldn’t it be better to work for cities and the world? (Optimistic for hackers)@pidtonglangpra