Please Introduce Yourself :-)

Please your feedback is very important for us. We want to keep this tool free and open source for ever.

I am Samuel Jirénius,

A developer and software visionary from Sweden, and founder of the open-source project Resgate.io. I’ve often read Hackernoon articles (thanks all!), but now I hope I can start contributing.

I will mainly write about building real-time/live APIs, keeping web clients synchronized, working with Go and micro-services, and other related topics.

On the net (like on StackOverflow for Go questions), you might often see me using the blue wolf as avatar:

wolf_questioning_150x240

3 Likes

You totally can! :grin: contribute.hackernoon.com is currently the preferred route – we’ve been trying to make it easier and easier to get your story in the editorial pipeline. You can also use the linked site to check on your story, if it’s been a few days and you haven’t heard anything.

In Hacker Noon 2.0 (coming soon!), you’ll be able to see when an editor has opened, edited, and approved or rejected your draft in the activity feed on your author dashboard. The whole process will be contained in the app, so it’ll be much easier than the current process (we hope!).

Looking forward to seeing your stories!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! Just started contributing with a brand-new article on China and blockchain, how they are implementing blockchain technologies complying with the Party central control (and, thus, banning cryptos as well). It’s a pleasure to be part of the community!

2 Likes