Newbie question

Hi guys. I have a B2B computer software which is not complete yet but has a business model and a specific market segment for it since I experienced the problem myself. I’m having trouble recruiting due to lack of funds (shocking!) and a little because of the unavailability of the required talent. I just submitted a hackernoon article. What I would like to know is, if published, can I use the attention to generate interest in my product somehow? If so, how?

1 Like

Do you have a link to the article so others can take a read and then they’ll be better placed to answer your question.

I will post the link as soon as it’s published.

Regarding the recruiting part, to start off with hire interns from premier institutions for 6 months spend a month training them on one technology and get your product up and running.

You can get your funds later and hire senior engineers one the product is doing good.

This is the link to my article

Don’t you have to pay the interns something?

Not much, we paid like $200 a month for our interns in Bangalore,India.Good enough to pay for their stay and food.

How many interns did you have to employ at the start to get the product up and running?