New VPN Review Site (Non Promotional)

Hi,

I am looking for some advice and hope im in the right place. Myself and a few others who have worked in the VPN industry for a combined 10 years are looking to change how the VPN review industry currently operates. To be honest, we think its corrupt and not in the best interests of the customer or the VPN providers.

At this stage, just looking for some feedback on the website and our overall mission. Then I would like to write an editorial piece on HN to fully detail why and how we hope to disrupt the current market.

Anyway, the website address is in my signature, so take a look and let me know what you think. What can we do better, what are we doing wrong.

If this is the wrong place for this type of message then please delete and accept my apologies.

Thanks,

TVS

For those of you who cannot find the link to the site here it is https://thevpnshop.com/

Again, this is none promotional and we are just looking for feedback from like-minded individuals. The main thing we want to know is, do we stand out from the rest of the VPN review sites and offer something different/better for the customer?