Low Code-No Code is the Future of Freelance Mobile App Development

Low Code-No Code is the Future of Freelance Mobile App Development

How I Use Drag and Drop Programs to Help More People

I agree with the points made. But I’m not sure why you singled out mobile in the title. I’m currently building out a no-code app for web, and IMO, no-code web is even more if not equally just as ripe to be the future of freelancing.

1 Like

Hi Mike!

Totally agree with you! Web is probably even more ripe for drag and drop freelance development. There are two reasons why I included mobile in the title:

1. I didn’t include it. My editors did. I suspect they included it for SEO reasons so my post gets more traction :wink:
  2. This is my story on how I use drag and drop for mobile development—which I agree isn’t as flushed out as web development drag and drop tools—however mobile drag and drop tools are a lot better than people give them credit for! That’s why I chose to write this article! I love tackling topics that are more controversial and I feel like many more developers already know and love Tools like square space, wix, and carrd. Not as many developers know about Thunkable (but they should because it’s awesome).

Glad you liked the post Mike! I’m really happy you brought up web drag and drop tools in the comments because that is also an awesome “hack” for freelance development!

1 Like

When we’ll have more NOCODE tool - Developers will be able to focus on coding rockets. So i’m pretty happy to see how quickly it’s growing