Is website support the wasting of money?

Hello Community!
I’d like to know why should I support my website, if everything is working okay? Why should I spend my money to maintain it? I don’t see bugs or errors…

2 Likes

no site is truly static. it is always getting better or worse.

2 Likes

Depends on your site’s service or purpose.

1 Like

Website maintenance is necessary like - seo on page factors are very important if you are going to rank your website in the search engines. So, make your your website seo friendly, check your website page speed is above 90 or not. Creation of website doesn’t mean that every think is Ok, you have to maintain your website with more creativity, as Technology changing every day, like weekly update blog to your website, if wish to beat your competitor.
So, Website maintenance is necessary!

2 Likes

Hello, Jacky!
Thanks for your question.
I understand that if your website works great or seems to work great, you are sure that website maintenance is useless. However, no one guarantees that it will always perform perfect. The website should constantly be supported. Regular updates, fixing bugs, and adding new features are all essential actions to keep your website safe and sound.

Remember, times change, and the market is consistently moving. In order to stay competitive, you need to make sure your website is sharp, modern, and flexible for your customers. That’s why you should update your website to keep it in shape, and add new features to it.

The second thing to think of is fixing errors and solving problems. For example, slow page load time; broken site navigation; incompatibility with particular browsers. These issues are just the tip of the iceberg. All website problems affect your sales and conversions.

You really need to support your website. Here you may learn more about maintenance services that web development companies can provide (taking Magento website as an example) - https://whidegroup.com/blog/the-true-cost-of-magento-support/.

1 Like

Without website support it’s difficult to track various tech issues. That may cause problems for users and search engines. So, you’ll meet gaps in customer service, SEO and marketing… Very poor results :confused:

1 Like

Thanks !!

Thank you, Niko!

1 Like