IEOs Accuse BitMax Exchange of Running Illegal Pump and Dump Schemes

IEOs Accuse BitMax Exchange of Running Illegal Pump and Dump Schemes

Seven months ago when I predicted that IEOs would soon overtake ICOs as the primary fundraising method for blockchain projects, I touted BitMax as a potential contender to become the next Binance. The platform was innovative, the team was very competent, and everything seemed to be going in the right direction for the little known exchange. I had high hopes for BitMax – I thought that maybe they could soon be a real contender to Binance.

This writer are being pretty mean… Delisting this kind of thing happens everywhere… why DEEP can not accept their token sucks and only blame on exchanges? To be honest, I am the one of the users who was always urging Bitmax to delist DEEP. I said it so many times to them that Deep is scammer and finally they did some move. Then what I found out? DEEP this project is not good at anything but blame others even though it is their fault. Speechless.

a) IEOs? i only saw 1, that is deep
b) Deep had AMA today, Max explained nothing, dodged all questions , then even deleted all his posts, and most of questions, something like 4 people were asking questions
c) BitMax already explained its stance , you can check it on zendesk, medium, or check it on BitMax telegram channel
d) talking about price, did you check price dumps of projects which are your clients? yggdrash anybody?
e) how come that Max still can’t explain that there are way too much tokens on market then it should be ? he dodged that question again in AMA today
f) since you keep regurgitating same article on every crypto webpage which will publish it, when will you finally present some facts and proof of your accusation?
g) will your buddy Max allow BitMax to publish all nda data so that public can see? George already asked him during AMA, and on twitter, like always, Max dodged it and wont answer to this