I can't edit just 1 of my published article [solved]

It’s this:
The Hybrid Future of Multiplayer Game Architecture
After clicking the edit button(the one next to the trash icon) of that article in “Stories”, both the title and contents of that article is empty, and neither the “VIEW” nor “SAVE & PUBLISH” buttons are present, it’s as if that article is instead just an empty draft, when it’s in fact already published.
On the contrary, I can just edit the 4 other published articles of mine normally, so I suspect maybe only that article aforementioned has some problems with it.
I’d like to have a solution on this, even if it means I’ve to do a lot on my side, because there are quite some important edits to that article that I want them to be added as soon as possible, therefore I’d appreciate if someone else can have a look into this.

Hello, is this problem still happening? I just took a look and it seems to be ok from my account.

1 Like

Unfortunately, it still is, and I’ve even tried to logout and login again, but still only that published article of mine has problems editing.
The edit link of that article is this(I know I’m adding a great risk on myself by exposing this private information):
https://app.hackernoon.com/drafts/G8iXkw09lAjN4KFYN8bg
I suspect that it’s the “G8iXkw09lAjN4KFYN8bg” part that has problems, so I’d like you to verify whether your edit link of that article is exactly the same as mine :slight_smile:

Hey, you can delete the comment ( or edit the link out of it) just in case, the editors and dev team are able to access all that stuff pretty easily, I’ll report the situation ASAP, sorry about that!

1 Like

Woah, wait no… that’s different.

1 Like

I’ve reported it :). Sorry about that.

1 Like

Thanks for your report :slight_smile:

1 Like