Https://hackernoon.com/new-restaurant-tech-creates-touch-free-take-out-reopens-entire-mall-marketplace-682t3yf8

https://hackernoon.com/new-restaurant-tech-creates-touch-free-take-out-reopens-entire-mall-marketplace-682t3yf8

Tech can help restaurants right now. I wanted to share a company out of Dallas, Texas, that literally created the tech to help all restaurants right now and the founder is giving it away for free. During yesterday’s COVID-19 Presidential press briefing Dr. Fauci mentioned he was happy a Washington restaurant was using social distancing for pick up. Touch free take out can be implemented in less than 24 hours and this is a moment in time where all of us can let restaurants know. I’m passionate about helping because so many of my friends own restaurants and had to lay off employees or close in the past three weeks. I’d love to see them reopen and find a way to continue business during this time.

Feel free to share your thoughts and/or other tech ideas for restaurants. Please stay safe and well.

1 Like