How to Combat Reader Fatigue to your Content Marketing Campaigns

How to Combat Reader Fatigue to your Content Marketing Campaigns

Does your content generate more yawns than leads? Is your content just another copy of 100 similar articles clogging up the search engines? Hopefully not, but even if you think your content has an impact, there is always room for improvement.

Nice post, for me it all starts with doing keyword research, checking Google trends and forums such as Quora or Reddit. First, I want to know what people are searching for and also the angle of the information. Once you scan the first page of Google for a specific term, you realize what it is people are trying to find out about a particular topic.

You might say, well anyone can do that, and then you get 100 posts of the same thing, and that’s true, that’s why the other essential part of the process is sitting down and thinking about what your potential lead would be looking for when searching for specific terms, what is that thing that others have missed? This takes a while… You will also want to be a little bit controversial. If you just repeat what everyone else says, then your content is doomed.

I wouldn’t call myself an expert on content marketing, but I’ve been doing it for a while, I write about embedded electronics If anyone has the chance to stop by and then let me know what you think of the content I put together I would appreciate it very much