How I Designed My Own Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Degree

How I Designed My Own Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Degree

After noticing my programming courses in college were outdated, I began this year by dropping out of college to teach myself machine learning and artificial intelligence using online resources. With no experience in tech, no previous degrees, here is the degree I designed in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence from beginning to end to get me to my goal — to become a well-rounded machine learning and AI engineer.

1 Like

“TensorFlow in Practice Specialization” @Coursera is not a good deal. The courses don’t even have assignments.

On the deep learning subject, the actual “Deep Learning Specialization” @Coursera is way better (knowledge and financial investment).

1 Like

Thanks for the tips!!

Angelica, another nice article. I’m starting my self taught journey. Writing Python code appeals to me.
I considered the AI/ML path, but concluded that’s a little too math intensive for me. Hope it works out for you. You never know unless you try. The best take-away I got from this article is that you mapped out your plan, and now all that is needed is to work the plan. I think I’ll follow your good example and do the same. Thanks.