How Can You Create a Million Dollar App?

How Can You Create a Million Dollar App?

Every man is born equal. That’s how our parents and grandparents always kept us in check. Based on the promise of equality they wanted to push us to our very limits.

1 Like

A good app needs a good idea and good time of execution. In this 5g era, users much like to run an app to save their time. Whether it’s shopping, study material, communication or any other thing. They want everything on their fingertips instead of using lazy load browsers. Having a mobile app for any business is time and business demand now to engage customers.

I like your thoughts and work, but to make our app good or not We should look at ourselves first, we do not compare with anyone and with what app, we need See our objectives and goals for which types of people to use. If we take to blame other people and technology It is a very stereotyped perspective. To be together, we must spread it far and wide. The heart must be fair. And see ourselves when we look at ourselves until we then see others that they are successful. What is his goal Selfishness.
That will make us Looking at everything is a shade to us. If we are to open our eyes wide, we must reduce selfishness, diminishing greed, diminishing greed first. Then come to concentrate on ourselves again Looking at every issue optimistic But whichever is not good is cut off And create the goal we want, it may take a long time When successful, it is a good thing. No one can only see my heart. Who will criticize us? When he comes to touch me he will know for himself but before we get anything from others Don’t forget that we have to give our hearts first.
Do not let things that you create yourself do not give or with affection or give money, it will cause bad thoughts to others and ourselves.