How Can I Get My Editor Access?

I have applied for hackernoon authorship so may I know, How I can get my authorship.

1 Like

you used a contribute.hackernoon.com form, right?

1 Like

Yes Applied, then What will be the next step?

If you submit your draft at hackernoon - i assume you should wait a few days. if editors will be overwhelmed and don’t reply in 3-4 days - buzz me here again

Hi Harendrasingh,

Thank you for your request to be added as a HN writer. Unforunately, I was unable to find your Medium handle (@username). Can you double check and share it with me please so I could add you as Hacker Noon writer?

Thank you!

1 Like

It seems like medium have deleted my profile so Can I create new one?

Absolutely, you can create new medium profile and share your handle (@username) with me and I will add you as Hacker Noon writer.

Done, Created new profile https://medium.com/@haren.sem … Thank you for your guidance and support.

Thank you, added you as a writer, please check your e-mail.

Thanks Received…

Hi Daria,
Hope you are doing well.
I also looking for editor access. Please provide me.

Thanks in advance

@daria, is it a must to be a Medium writer before you can be writer for Hackernoon? I joined about 10 days ago and I am yet to be added as a writer. I already submitted my post.

No. We have moved off medium.

1 Like

Great. Thank you.

@linh, how long does it take on the average for submitted posts to be reviewed? Mine is yet to be reviewed.

Sorry about that. Typically up to 4 days. But during this transition period off Medium it might take longer.

I’ve created a formal thread where you could put your queries here. Please read everything thoroughly.

1 Like