How Advances in Tech and CBD Are Growing the Health Sector

How Advances in Tech and CBD Are Growing the Health Sector

CBD is a new acronym listed on the packaging of many products you might’ve seen recently. There are CBD facial masks, gummy bears, sparkling water, tea, oils and even hair gel, but why does this ingredient justify a spinoff for products that already work as intended? More than a mere ingredient, CBD—or Cannabidiol—is advertised with such gusto because it appears to have great potential, and for so long has been peculiarly unattainable.

I started a CBD supplement from a reputable company that suggests the sublingual route of administration. It has been effective for enduring deep sleep. It sort of worked for my wife but not nearly as effective as it is for me.

But what I have noticed, in addition, is the intensity of dreams. From first use, dreams were more vivid, enduring and included elements of my life that rarely make it into my dreams. So credence to efficacy in some respects.

Generally my aged neck and back have notable relief from pain-never in the morning, I always ache-but full disclosure requires my addition of a quality turmeric supplement daily.