How 5G Is Changing E-Commerce for a More Vivid Buyer Experience

How 5G Is Changing E-Commerce for a More Vivid Buyer Experience

Fifth generation (5G) wireless technology connects many modern devices, from smart appliances to smartphones, to the internet. The technology is currently available to some mobile users in various countries, such as the United States, China and Turkey, with more countries adopting at a rapid rate.

5G is undoubtedly the most advanced wireless network ever developed, but when seen from the perspective of how much it affects the ecosystem, it proves inefficient. 5G frequencies are way beyond the safe limit.

California is attempting to prevent the installation of 5G. Great step, I’d say.

I don’t know if there’s any other alternative we have. Now, our choice is between choosing a smoother interaction with the world or the safety of our environment.

I remember watching a video on how we can just put on our VR glass and go shopping there. The products we choose would be delivered to our doorsteps. Wouldn’t that be amazing; the real experience of buying from a mall or a store even when you’re just relaxing on your couch.