Hacker Noon Product Update 2019-2020

Hacker Noon Product Update 2019-2020

Now that we’re a few days into 2020, it’s time to take a few steps back and reflect on some of our accomplishments from 2019. First of all, I’d like to thank the community and our team for not only surviving 2019, but continuing to build momentum into the new decade. Let’s celebrate our accomplishments and keep the delivery train rolling! :steam_locomotive::tada:

1 Like

Great writeup. BTW: the dark mode switching ‘sun’ icon and location - looks/feels like a settings gear icon (intentional?)

Writing very well and reading to reach success in 2019, this opportunity in 2020, we hope to get more writers and analysis like this For our team to live for a long time, I would like to be one of the encouragement for you to continue doing this work.[@pidtonglangpra](http://Writing very well and reading to reach success in 2019, this opportunity in 2020, we hope to get more writers and analysis like this For our team to live for a long time, I would like to be one of the encouragement for you to continue doing this work.)