$$$ for writing?

:wave: Hacker Noon fans!

We have a lot of requests on a regular basis from companies to copy-write for them that the internal Hacker Noon team can’t afford the time to do.

I want to start this thread as a low-key informal “marketplace” for companies who want to hire writers and Hacker Noon writers who want to write for companies for some extra $$$. Reply to this thread if you either need to hire someone or want to write - and let’s connect! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

interested, but have questions. will update this post later with my questions.

2 Likes

Hi there - I write for quite a few technology companies, many of which are published on HN. Would love to connect with them. kathrynkosmides@gmail.com

1 Like

I’d be interested in writing technology articles as well, and would love to connect with companies! My email is nebrelbug [at] gmail [dot] com.

1 Like

Interested. Experienced in writing for tech companies. Contact - vachhaniparin [at] gmail [dot] com

1 Like

We at WTFBit Media, give a human touch to technical writing.
Listening.

1 Like

Interested in writing on new technologies like machine learning, deep learning and AI. Been writing at medium on topics related to deep learning. You can find all of my blogs here.

Contact - ch.niranjan2@gmail.com

2 Likes

damn, I’m most unexperienced here :frowning:
My questions:

• What topics will be? I understand that it will be about technology.
    I have an opinion about everything. But what I know: management, recruiting, teaching, coding, running, space, outsourcing, outsourcing in Ukraine, food tech, how to fail my company, how to build a startup with $0. (nothing at senior level)

• is this any difference between writing for myself or for a client?

• who will judge a result? and how?

• any additional data about workflow?

• payments are not very important in my case, but maybe it should be discussed here…

• is it time sensitive?
    Because sometimes you don’t have a passion and just need to wait sometime

• what are “the rules”

• can you show a few examples?

And I don’t include my email not because i’m scared and gmail [dot or . ] [domain of gmail].
I just don’t want to compete. i came here from freelancing world and i’m pretty tired of that “process”, so please consider me as a last option because i’m not part of the “freelancing game”(but yeah, i’m pretty cheap for my experience).
So if someone spend time, research me, find me useful - please buzz me. And for sure, I would rather get some money from posting with freedom my own articles(I know team aware about it) at HN - than have a clients.

1 Like

I am in. I love to write on tech topics that can interest entrepreneurs / programmers.

my articles are here - some of them also on hackernoon:

2 Likes

Hello,

My brief publication history can be found at www.joshuad31.com
To sum it up I write about blockchain applications for a non-technical audience. I avoid talking about the nuts and bolts and distill down to the essence of what the technology can actually do to produce a consumer application.

Any serious offers for work should be made via LinkedIn although people can try to contact me via email. I usually don’t respond to email requests unless I know that person.

Thanks

Joshua

1 Like

I write about UX, Frontend and everything inbetween. I write for various startups and publications. Would love to hear about interesting opportunities,
This is my Medium: https://medium.com/@yonatandoron/
And on Twitter via DM - @jodoron

1 Like

Wow, glad for the opportunity. let me know how we can start?
Contact salan.khalkho@hotmail.com

0 Likes

İnterested for the offer. I previously have written technical stories before. https://medium.com/@kemalkaratas you can see the latest. You can contact me from kemalkaratas@protonmail.com.

1 Like

Wow I’ve waiting for the opportunity
I currently write for many publications
and for many client checkouts my profile
https://medium.com/@kris101

1 Like

Good you mentioned these. I also would like to stay in touch as we rely on a distributed team of writers. Our UA project is “Що біткоїться”

2 Likes

Hi
I write for quite a few Crypto companies, on Bounty0x many of which are published on Coinscribble, Minds, LinkedIn, Publish0x. I would love to connect with them. [fazialiwrite2009@live.com]
[fazimoonsamad@gmail.com ]
Latest crypto new from around the world http://[lastestmoneynews.blogspot.com]

0 Likes