Today is actually the 70th day(last day) of challenge that I decided to run. Actually, it was a big time from my previous challenges, because I failed them a lot.
I miss about 5 days, but as I’ll continue to post here, I don’t think that it’s important.
I like the result that was made here. For sure, I expected more hype around it, but maybe it will require more time.
I collected important feedback, was rejected a few times, so the result is OK
As I see some demand, related to backend from other people, that we talked here - I’m switching my focus to that side. I paused work on frontend pages/components that we developing and working on our modules that operating with data only.
I also decided to split my modules into more smaller parts and maybe later I’ll learn how to create microservices from that code.
I started to explore more advanced ways to set up “robots” scripts that can help us with CI/CD. we use it before, but it can be improved and will save us additional time that my interns spend, battling with bugs that they create.
I still didn’t move all of my notes to this thread. Will post them in the future. Working on public help me to remove my shy and focus on delivering. I’ll use content from this thread and create articles, that I’ll publish at Hackernoon. It should give some more exposure.
I was accepted to YC startup school and will move this project forward with their tasks. It starts at Jule 22, so more information will post here as well.
I was told that I’m stupid for missing previous wave and coding it for 2 years without any public attention. So hope it’ll really move forward
My next goals:
- finish with my current small code tasks.
- launch a website at ProductHunt, related to food static data(maybe we can do more, but this part is moving slow, so it’s better not be overexcited for me)
- Chat with PieShell and try to convince them to get me on board.
- Chat with Chobani Incubator(they are local and more about physical food support)
- Contact OpenFood from Switzerland
- Improve/Extend our profile at AngelList, explore if we can be accepted to some of AL syndicates
- Publish more about this thread at 10-20 FB groups. I got some new connections there. 0 magic, but it started a few conversations with other wannabeentrepreneurs
- Contact OpenCollective founder and understand what we should do. Maybe our code can be a good case for them. It also will give us a channel to accept some cash for our OSS code.
I meet a founder from Malaysia, his company creating smart fridges. Maybe it will be a cool collaboration in the future. He also advises me to explore more “nutritional” side of food tech.
So I think I should wrap/pack our code and contact ~1400 nutritionists + doctors and try to use my feedback form for some help from professionals. I spend on those questions around 2 weeks, so it’s smart to finish that research
As this thread is hard to follow for new people, I was thinking about creating a channel at some chats app and re-organize data there.
Thanks for reading! means a lot for me