"Did you review my stories?" thread (4+ days since submission)

@ericlw.

You’re now a writer on Hacker Noon. Looking forward to reviewing your stories.

Thank you! I saw the additional publication on Medium and just re-submitted! I’ll check back on Saturday

Hey there @semika, really sorry about the wait. It’s a great story; now published. Hope you don’t mind, I removed the paywall, as we don’t publish members-only stories. Looking forward to your next article!

Hi @natasha. Thank you. Glad you liked it.

KR
Semi.

Hi @natasha, I submitted this one a couple of days ago through the form and the publication feature. Would really love to get it out by tomorrow morning, if you think it’s a good fit for your community.

Hello Editors,

https://medium.com/p/d36162997a6/edit .

Can you control the story,please?

[completed]
Hi Editorial Team, please check this draft: https://hackernoon.com/collection-of-places-where-you-can-submit-your-startup-9eb9976fc7f0

thanks for your time! you best

I submitted my story last week and sent an email to the editorial staff as requested. I also thought I’d post it here:

Let me know if there’s anything I can do to speed up the process one way or the other.

Thanks!

I posted two weeks ago, can you take a look at this :

So later on where should we post our stories?

Hey Flora - did you post directly on Medium or via contribute.hackernoon.com? Editors prioritize submissions from contribute.hackernoon.com for now. Once the new site launches, you can submit stories directly on hackernoon.com.

1 Like

Hi @nwthomas,
Apologies for the delay, but it looks like your story has not been submitted to Hacker Noon on Medium. You can submit by following this guide.

Let me know once that’s done and I’ll expedite your review.

Oh man, I feel embarrassed. Just submitted it. In my defense, I submitted that after a 13 hour day at Lambda School!

Thank you Storm! Let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help the process!

I submitted on medium. Should I submit again on contribute.hackernoon?

No problem. With Hacker Noon 2.0 - the submission flow will be more direct anyway.

Just reviewed and published your article. Great story! Superb writing sir! Bravo :clap:

I look forward to see your next submission.

I’m glad you liked it!!!

Is it cool if I publish my articles on soft skills for engineering teams and the tech field as well? I alternate every other one with technical skills and soft skills.

1 Like

Of course. As long it would appeal to a tech audience, we’re happy to review. You can read more about our guidelines here.

Awesome - Will review! Thank you!

Hi team,

Linh told me I should write here regarding late drafts. I submitted one around a month ago: https://medium.com/p/27447526cf8d Would love some feedback on it :slight_smile: I submitted my first article through the new process but my new one through Medium instead thinking it’s the regular way for approved writers.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi,

I submited my story and got email that story was accepted to hackernoon. But I don’t see it in my profile. Story “How Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, Google, and Amazon are investing in AI”

@dashbouquetdevt Could you please post a link to the story?