Crypto Trading Bots - The Definitive Guide For 2019

Crypto Trading Bots - The Definitive Guide For 2019

Introduction

Ooh, that’s a great list of trading bots. But. Ooh. They cost money. cries in the corner. goes back to trading on his own

You said you create your own automated bot? What does it take to do that? how much time did you put into it?

Do you think using trading bots without having a good amount of trading knowledge is the correct way to do it? Meaning, should beginners rely on trading bots?

This is the worst thing you can do.

At the end of day the bot is just executing your commands.
I think that the first step is educating yourself on trading correctly and then open a trial/free account for paper-trading (not trading on real money) so you can practice and execute your own trading strategy.

Gekko and Zen bot are great free bots you can work with.

I agree. Paper trading before trading in real can go a long way for beginners. I myself did the same when I started some four years ago. And I believe paper trading platforms have evolved and become so much better today than they used to be back then.

Gekko and Zen. Noted. I’ll see if trading bots suit my taste.

Agreed.

Good luck!

New platforms with WYSIWYG bot creator like Botcrypto are emerging for 1~2 years. They allow you to create your own bot with intuitive drag’n’drop interfaces. They are often less powerful than others but they don’t require programming skills to create your own bot.

“At the end of day the bot is just executing your commands. I think that the first step is educating yourself on trading correctly […]”. I totally agree. You need to have trading knowledge to create your own bot OR to choose and monitor an appropriate bot.

Personally I don’t have enough trading knowledge to create my own bot so I use Kryll. They have a marketplace with strategies already created by other traders. I have been using a strategy for more than a month on BTC/USDT pair and I am at +14% so I am really happy!

I highly recommend this platform to those who do not have trading knowledge like me and can’t use advanced bots :nerd_face: