WP Smart Contracts is Ethereum blockchain technology for WordPress. You can easily create Smart Contracts on your website.
INSTANT SMART CONTRACTS
Create Distributed Applications built with Ethereum Solidity Language without the need to be a developer.
Create your own Smart Contracts with WordPress intuitive & easy to use interface. Flexible and powerful tools to interact with your Contract.
PRIVATE & SECURE
Take advantage of Ethereum trustworthy Blockchain: Confidentiality, Privacy, and Secure Smart Contract Execution for your own projects and business.
CREATE SMART CONTRACTS ON YOUR WEBSITE
Smart Contracts are programs that can be executed, store information and interact with a Blockchain.
Our contracts are classified using flavors, each one of them is based on very well-known and audited contracts from the Ethereum community, like OpenZeppelin and ConsenSys smart contracts.
SMART CONTRACT FLAVORS
ERC-20 STANDARD TOKENS
- Vanilla is a simple ERC-20 implementation, for standards-compliant tokens on Ethereum. It is focused on Gas Saving transactions.
- Pistachio is an advanced set of interfaces, contracts, and utilities that implement a Standard Ethereum Token, focused on security.
- Chocolate is an advanced set of interfaces, contracts, and utilities that implement a Standard Ethereum Token, focused on security and also adds an extra level of advanced features.
Mango is a simple crowdfunding campaign that can receive contributions in Ether. The owner can spend the donations only on contributors’ approval.
INITIAL COIN OFFERINGS
- Raspberry is a pausable Initial Coin Offering (ICO) that can receive contributions in Ether.
- Bluemoon is an advanced Initial Coin Offering (ICO) to create hard-capped and ICOs with opening and closing dates.
THE POWER OF ETHEREUM + WORDPRESS
Connect Ethereum Blockchain with WordPress using Metamask. A frictionless experience to create decentralized smart contracts.
- Choose your favorite contract flavor and customize it to your needs using a visual interface.
- Try your Smart Contracts in the Testnet before going live without spending real Ether.
- Deploy your contracts in the Ethereum mainnet when you are ready.