Create a Bitcoin Trading Bot in 10 Minutes

Create a Bitcoin Trading Bot in 10 Minutes

Pumps, dumps, and liquidation. Welcome to Bitcoin.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the strategy, i would like to know how to add the given strategy to an exchange say Binance.

Hey, TradingView lets you enter trades based on strategy through the “Trading” tab next to the “Strategy” one. Unfortunately, however, they only support this direct order forwarding with Poloniex. If you’d like to forward orders to any exchange based on a programmed strategy, you’d need to program the strategy in a more diverse language like Python and then send HTTP orders to the exchange’s server.

Okay, thanks!

Hey @ethan-wilk, I appreciate the simplicity of your bot and article, it is very useful, thank you!
I have a few questions, if I may:
1- What is the time frame of the candlesticks that your bot uses when checking the volume? Are they daily? 1 minute? 1 hour? (are your sample charts also using that time frame?)
2- What is the pair being traded in your example (where you got 10% profit in 1 week)? Is it BTC/USD? Would it work for ETH/BTC? Or BTC/USDT? Or other Alts?
3- I have a bot made in java using the binance api. How could i get access to indicators such as RSI, MACD, etc?
Thank you for all the help!
Alcino