you wrote a story, cool. before submitting this draft, we ask you to go over the complete hackernoon submission guidelines:
- high quality text
- tech expertise or quality perspective
- only submit stories you own the rights to
- disclose any vested interest
- zero tolerance for nudity, violence or hate
- be kind to your internet friends
Every story accepted to be published on hacker noon is shared under the hacker noon license. This non-exclusive license retains full content ownership to the contributing writer. Hacker Noon is granted the right to edit and distribute the story. Learn more about how they work: editorial & distribution.
A real live human will review your story in the next 3 business days.
[checkbox] I understand and agree
*bold = link to indepth definitions