Cloud Home Automation Series Part 4: Connected Light Bulb using AWS, ESP32 & Arduino

Cloud Home Automation Series Part 4: Connected Light Bulb using AWS, ESP32 & Arduino

Welcome to SIMPLE LEARNING AWS Cloud Home Automation, Zero to Hero Series. In the fourth part, we will create an automated system to make the home light bulb connected to the web using AWS, an ESP32 board, a relay module and Arduino Code. This is the last part of the series and here we will achieve our ultimate goal to Power ON the Light bulb with just one-click from anywhere, literally from anywhere even from the Antarctic as they got internet there. IoT empowers everyone to make life smarter & easier. Though this is just a beginning, if readers show up enthusiasm, I will make more tutorials where the primary focus is to teach from scratch and make cost-effective solutions [Do let me know on LinkedIn].

A developer does not need AWS or cloud service to be able to control remotely a device at home…

Hi Paul, I agree with what you said & thanks for pointing that out, I will mention the same in my tutorial. I am just teaching people how to integrate AWS with an embedded system through the same thing can be done in other ways. IoT on cloud mostly used my enterprises for security, scalability & rapid prototyping.