Check out the “How would you explain your job to your grandma!” :) answers!""?//

A lot of answers to “How would you explain your job to your grandma!” :slight_smile:

Get some inspiration for next time your grandma asks you :slight_smile:

• We use the Internet to create physical safety for children.

• I help out-of-work writers find an audience.

• It is not possible. We don’t try… :slight_smile:

• By being happy

• Im a tapper

• I play around with magic internet money

• I’m a Pirate!

• We make the machines that manage the machines :slight_smile:

• Pressing some buttons infront of a screen. If I press the correct ones, I get payed.

• Sometimes I’m having trouble explaining my job to my fellow developers :slight_smile:

• I keep computers safe from other computers

• I say I am watching green text on black background and sometimes I use magic formulas to make things work. And that most of the time I spend waiting till something breaks. I am being payed to wait and dont touch things if they are not broken.

• Me: I show people why internet money is better

• Her: Oh like ETH and VET? I just opened a CDP with MakerDao and was planning on moving some funds around to open a staking position with COSM

• Me: sweats

• I’m a black magus.

• I do things with computers

• Me : Iam a programmer

• My grandmother : oh, jobless.

• I fly a desk for a living!

• Job? What job? Is anyone hiring bitcoinheads?

• Better not to start

• She thinks I go out for studying.

• I work with computers. Thats It.

• I tell computers what to do

• Working with the clouds! lol

• I have to explain it differently to each grandmother

• My Grand Ma do not care

• I go to the graveyard and tell her I use table based html to build emails.

• ‘So uhh, there’s this computer and I do stuff with it…goal is to change the world’

• Hashing the Blockchain is like knitting, you have to go backwards in order to fix stuff above.

• I solve math equations

• I work with that “modern technology” thing you hear about. They stop asking then

• “I receive money from other people making transactions through the internet” or something like that

• We developed a wallet app that lets you send/receive ‘digital money’ as easy as texting, so that even she can use it!

• Playing with machines

• I sold my soul to the Internet gods!

• I am the COMPUTER !

• I’m in computers.

• I explain to people what Bitcoin is. What problems does it solve in order to have value and why these problems are so important that the price keeps going up so fast. {grandma blinks in silence} … I explain money to people. {she smiles and nods}

• Not having had grandparents anymore since before my first job did help me a lot. All due respect of course…

• Reclaiming the gold that was stolen during war-time…

• I used to place servers at her apartment since at that time there was a better network connection so she knows a lot already

• I tell people they have to give me their money, and if they do not give it to me I call a group of guys and have them beat the shit out of them until they comply. (I work for the IRS).

• “I work at a technology company”…

• “we help managers stay organized”… I don’t think she understands

• She is up there watching me. She knows.

• I yell at a computer and drink waaaay too much lacroix

• No need, both are dead.

• Gran, you have been dead 20 years, and your body is rotting badly and smells awful. I might not be the best Undertaker but I know a rotting carcass when I see one.

• “I tell people how and why they fucked up”

2 Likes