Changelly vs ChangeNOW vs CoinSwitch vs Shapeshift: A 9 Round Death-Battle. Who'll Win?

Changelly vs ChangeNOW vs CoinSwitch vs Shapeshift: A 9 Round Death-Battle. Who’ll Win?

The fast-changing crypto world constantly ramps up the pace that creates a greater amount of services and solutions, along with the question which of them it is more beneficial to use. Initially, centralized exchanges opened an essential door to cryptocurrency trading.

ChangeNow seems to be the most convenient one. I tried Changelly before and found that it is not as efficient as ChangeNow in terms of customer service.

From what I can see, I’d close my eyes and just choose CoinSwitch over the others. While I might have to pay higher fees at times, I’d still go with it for the other benefits.

On a different note, Changelly, I feel, is over rated.

Changelly is absolutely not overrated as @samuelhill stated. I’m a regular user of Changelly, and from my experience, I can say its services are noteworthy.

Also, CoinSwitch is good too. Haven’t used the other two as of now. So, don’t have anything to add on that.

I can vouch for that transaction time on CoinSwitch. It’s tooooo daaaammmmnnnnnn sloooowwwwww.

Shapeshift never took hours. At max, around 15 minutes. Not more than that. Maybe, I was just lucky.