Bio-Hacking Your Body With SARMs?

I’m currently in the process of writing a full article on this topic, but wanted to share something with everyone that I think is pretty revolutionary. Lately, I’ve been using SARMs to hack my physique.

As far as I can tell, SARMs are the future of bio-hacking. They were initially developed as a way to help cancer patients with muscle-wasting, but people have quickly discovered they can be used on healthy patients to achieve super-physiological feats.

I’ve made some thorough posts on these topics before, but wanted to outline them here. I’m not quite sure if this is the place or not, so mods let me know if this is appropriate. I figure there’s some bio-hackers here who would love to see this type of content, though :slight_smile:

My SARMs Results

The image above is from a 60-day cycle I ran of RAD 140, which is a SARM known for its potent anabolic effects. It has an anabolic/androgenic ratio of 90:1 which means it’s 90% as powerful as pure testosterone, but only has 1% of the side effects. You can read my full RAD 140 write up here.

I’ve also gotten some great results with Ostarine, Ligandrol, and Cardarine, but RAD 140 (otherwise known as Testolone) gave me the best results to date.

Now, I know what you’re thinking. “What the hell are SARMs? How do they work?” I won’t get too in-depth here, but I’ll give a quick overview for anyone who’s interested.

How do SARMs Work?
SARMs essentially work by binding to androgen receptors in your body. This signals your muscles to grow, but there’s a caveat. What makes them so special is WHICH androgen receptors they bind to.

When you take a steroid like testosterone enanthate, for example, it will bind to ALL of the available androgen receptors. This means the androgen receptors in your muscles, organs tissue, and more.

Obviously we want our muscles to grow, but we DON’T want our organ tissue to grow. This is why steroids are known for causing issues such as enlarged hearts and prostate problems.

SARMs, short for “Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators” work by SELECTIVELY binding to the androgen receptors in your skeletal muscle tissue, however, while simultaneously avoiding the androgen receptors in your organ tissue.

This means that they give you steroid-like effects, without steroid-like side effects.

What Does The Research Say?
Like I said, I’m not going to do a full write up on this, but there’s a ton of research suggesting that SARMs are extremely safe, and a potent way to increase muscle mass in users.

This study, conducted at the Boston University School of Medicine, stated that they’re an unprecedented discovery “that improve physical function and bone health without adversely affecting the prostate and cardiovascular outcomes.”

Another study, conducted at the Baylor College of Medicine, states that “SARMs have numerous possible clinical applications, with promise for the safe use in the treatment of cachexia [muscle wasting].”

Another study published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology stated that Ostarine, a particular SARM, “had no unwanted androgenic side effects.”

There’s a ton of research out there proving that SARMs are not only very safe, but very effective.

Overall, I expect them to be the future of bio-hacking. Who knows, maybe in a decade or so it will be normal protocol for elderly people to regularly get some “chemical enhancement” :wink: