Are you a full-stack engineer interested in building futuristic interfaces? Do you want to be a pioneer in the conversational interface revolution? Do you enjoy building software which is simple and delightful to use? Are you comfortable working in a small team with a lot of ownership and accountability?
If these questions have got you excited or triggered futuristic images on your head, you could be the one we are seeking.
We are Tars, one of the few bootstrapped and profitable SaaS companies out of India. We help businesses make chatbots with our DIY, no-code chatbot builder. People who use our chatbots get 50%-200% boost in conversion rate. Our Customers are US-based small and mid-market businesses and enterprise companies in India like Bajaj Finserv, Indiamart, Future Group, etc.
We are looking for a full-stack engineer to be part of our team.
- Design, build and maintain performant web interfaces.
- Integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Embrace the engineering best practices.
- Produce clean, high-quality code, tests, and documentation.
- Engage in code and design reviews with peers and partners.
- Define and implement robust architectures to solve business problems.
- Be part of a fast-growing profitable startup.
- Be a thought leader in the field of conversation interfaces.
- Gain expertise in building interfaces that cater to millions who interact with our bots.
- Learn from fellow team members who have achieved success in diverse backgrounds.
- 3+ years of experience in engineering full-stack web applications.
- Experience in creating applications using Vue.js.
- Understanding of state management in Vue.js with Vuex.
- Experience in building web apps from scratch.
- Experience in building scalable REST APIs.
- Excellent understanding of MVC.
- Great interpersonal & communication skills to work in a team.
Our Technology Stack:
Node.js, Express, MongoDB, AWS, API-Gateway, SQS, S3, Vue.js, etc.
We are working on the truly innovative technology of chatbots and automated conversations. As a company, we believe in creativity, innovation, automation, hard work, efficiency and freedom of thought. If you are excited about the role, apply here and let’s talk.