adLink must be a valid URL

An issue prevents me from updating my profile. I want to update my linkedin profile to the url that points to my profile, but a message shows up when I click on “save”: adLink must be a valid URL.

My current linkedin profile is set to my linkedin username, so this should not appear when I try to update this.

Another possible reason for this issue might be the “Link” field under the tab “Writer Ad” which does not starts with https:// so this might be the “not valid URL”, however it is greyed out and I cannot udpate it. Also under this tab, it is written “Unlock your call to action by publishing a story”, so does it tells me I cannot update my profile unless I publish a story?

This is intriguing because I would like to at least have a profile with my correct info before publishing anything…
My issue is quite close to the following thread, but the authors did not tell how they managed to solve their issue.

Thanks in advance for help!

This is intriguing because I would like to at least have a profile with my correct info before publishing anything…

You could do it later. Just saying. :heavy_check_mark: