Code Pong is a simple game to help software developers hone their skills and explore new concepts.
- Someone starts a new game by posting a new concept they’d like to explore. We recommend using CodePen, JSFiddle or Code Sandbox.
- You can join in by forking and building onto the initial concept. Once you are happy with your iteration, post it to the thread.
- You don’t need to fork the most recent submission. Feel free to fork any submission in the thread.
- The game never ends and there aren’t any winners. You can also choose to think about all participants as winners if you are more of a glass-half-full type.
General guidelines for posting new threads.
- Be transparent about your motivations behind exploring a concept. You can use code from the thread in a production application but we just ask that you are upfront about your intentions.
- If you do plan to use someone’s code, we recommend you ask for permission and give attribution. Just be a good internet neighbor and do the right thing.
That’s it! Good luck and have fun!