3 Simple Steps To Check If You’re Shadowbanned on Instagram — What Shadowbanning Is, What Causes It,

3 Simple Steps To Check If You’re Shadowbanned on Instagram — What Shadowbanning Is, What Causes It,

1 Like

I think many people are already familiar with the shadow ban. Instagram wasn’t the first app to apply it. If the like thresholds are kept secret how is it that the paid services know how to keep your account from being shadow banned?
I wrote a similar article which tested some of the thresholds of likes and follows although not exclusively to instagram. I did it without any paid services and the scripts are included in the article which anyone can paste in their browser.
It’s still being reviewed by Hackernoon, but in the mean time you can read it here http://runastartup.com/shortcuts-to-automate-your-likes-and-follows/

1 Like

Hey Tom! Most services aren’t actually able to keep accounts from being shadowbanned lately. Instagram is changing them, and from what I’ve seen, the thresholds are changing constantly and even changing depending on the account. That being said, if you’re able to solve the problem it would be a KILLER service to offer a site where people can (pay) to just view the current thresholds. The number being reliable would be super important. Please contact me if you ever do something like this. I’d be very interested in writing about it! Most of my readers want something super simple, fun and easily executable no matter their technical ability. Scripts are a bit more advanced for most of us. Thanks for your comment dude! Hope you can crack it.

2 Likes

I think a threshold indicating service is possible although how would you monetize it? It seems like it wouldn’t be scalable or even possible to have re-occurring revenue. What about a chrome extension that utilizes the mentioned scripts? Where are your readers if I wanted to test out some ideas?

I wouldn’t be surprised if there would be people who’d be willing to pay a small amount each month just to have access to the see the current thresholds on Instagram to be able to tweak their automation. You could also have a one time payment option to see the current threshold. Since it’s changing all the time, most people will need to constantly be able to check the thresholds. In terms of the audience, they are all over Instagram. Most of them are small instagram business owners. Many of them read my blog: https://medium.com/@theeduardomorales and follow my instagrams pinlord, potteryforall, macramemakers. Let me know if you start something. I’d be happy to write something about it. Have an affiliate payout will also help.

1 Like